Claims & Risk Management
Reduce Exposure and Control Potential Loss
H&W Risk Management provides complete claims and risk management services. Our staff of highly experienced claims professionals will thoroughly investigate every claim to ensure a fair and equitable resolution. For those claims that cannot be resolved amicably, we will fight to protect our clients’ reputation and resources. Our business is your bottom line.
Services & Solutions
We partner with our clients to determine the most cost-effective plan for reducing exposures and controlling potential losses. We help prevent costly accidents and losses through our comprehensive and practical risk management solutions. Our services include:
- General claims adjustment and third-party claims administration. H&W Risk Management specializes in liability, property, auto, professional liability and inland marine claims. We also administer claims programs for the self-insured and those with self-insured retentions.
- Loss-control services. Our loss-control consultants can perform a complete, on-site diagnostic review of your organization, its loss history and claims management programs.
- Litigation support. We serve as advisors and confidants, and guide defense counsel through the conclusion of litigation. H&W Risk Management has an established network of experts and defense attorneys to provide the best defense teams possible for each situation.
H&W Risk Management has significant expertise in numerous business sectors. That expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Amusement parks
- Family fun centers
- Food concessions
- Game concessions
- Independent operators
Rodeo and Equine
- Barrel racings
- Horse expositions
- Horse shows
- Livestock shows
- Forest products
- Professional liability
- Charitable organizations
Membership and Affiliations
Haas & Wilkerson Insurance is proud to be associated with these select organizations:
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers & Suppliers International
- American Society for Testing & Materials
- International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions
- International Association of Fairs & Expositions
- International Amusement & Leisure Defense Association
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials
- National Recreation and Park Association
- World Waterpark Association
We hold important state adjusters licenses and offer safety consultation with your operations staff at the conclusion of every on-site survey. Our nationwide network of amusement industry defense attorneys and experts skillfully provide legal assistance.
Claims and Risk Management
Haas & Wilkerson Risk Management provides expert claims and risk management services.